Designed to comply with MIL-DTL-3950G requirements for environmentally sealed toggle switches, Carling Technologies ST-Series Sealed Toggle Switch features innovative design and performance principles that are sure to withstand the most demanding applications.
The ST-Series features a toggle seal composed of dynamic silicone material that bonds to the metal toggle, pin and bushing, providing ideal sealing and protection against the environment, vibration and shock, while withstanding extreme temperature variations. It also utilizes up to three terminal seals per pole and an optional o-ring assures additional under panel sealing protection. All silicone seals on the ST-Series comply with A-A-59588 for silicone rubber performance specifications and, together, these features meet the international IEC 60529 standard for sealing performance to an IP68 level.
- Designed to comply with MIL-DTL-3950G requirements
- IEC 60529 IP68 sealing performance
- Toggle seal bonds to toggle, pin and bushing
- Complies with UL 61058-1 electrical spacing requirements
- Military Equipment
- Armored Vehicles
- Law Enforcement Vehicles
- Off-Highway Vehicles
- Applications requiring stringent sealing and performance capabilities